Mar 28, 2010

Piano Roulette

So it's sunday!
The laziest of days (at least for me I don't know about you).
You wake up late, sometimes you don't take a shower and even stay in your pj's all day. So what better way to lift up the mood than with a marvelous Youtube video.

There are lots of people on youtube that are desperately looking for attention, doing whatever they can to get it, dressing up as women/men, doing parodies of videos or simply just trying to hard to be funny. And it's not that there's something wrong with them, is just that...it's too much.

Sometimes you bump into something actualy very different and original, like this:


Merton (that's the name of the guy according to his youtube account) is an amazing pianist that has a really good voice and an overall amazing attitude, he takes everything very lightly and uses every pound of his creativity to turn creepy Chatroulette conversations into something really fun and cool to watch.

As he starts playing you can feel a smile suddenly appearing on your face (I know I had a huge grin), then he starts singing and you go: "wow he's good", then you listen to what he's singing about and madness begins; I know I would love to bump into this guy if I ever DARE going on chatroulette.

As soon as you think: "well next video might not be that good", he comes back with this:


A five minutes and eleven seconds of pure genious cake, I wouldn't say second video was funnier than the first one, but they come close to each other anyway.

Just the first few seconds of it and you're hooked, I mean the man couldn't go wrong with the purple dinasour. haha

Anyway enjoy!!! and thank you for reading! and I hope you have a good sunday laugh to this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment