Mar 23, 2010

Xtina's New Stuff


So after a waiting (let's say a couple of years) for something new from miss xtina, after being pendant of a countdown that was ridiculously glitched over and over and over again, and a crashing site we finally have something.

The image shown above is the cover for her new comming up single "Not myself Tonight" showing a rocker-ish, S&M, vampire mistressesque look. With a little of the drooling font so it looks more evil...right?

I gotta be honest, I expected something a little bit better and ground breaking, I was an aguilera fan back in the dirty days, and I have to say I'm glad she's back to being a little dirty (whitout all the extra r's), but couldn't she think of something better? Lady gaga wannabe?...anyone?

(Provided by one of our collaborators: Jay Ponko)

I know I'll get murdered over that comment, but really aguilera? REALLY? are you serious about this "new look". Come on, it has been over and done, I think you're a bit too late on the dark/goth trend, but oh well.

Anyway, we still haven't heard any musical material of the "bionic" album to be released later this year, so I can't give my thoughts on the sound, but the tittle itself makes me think of a club, someone being slutty and a bit drunk hitting over every guy in the scene. I might have to eat up my words later, but that's what it sounds like, at least to me.

So anyway, give me your opinion about the new Legendtina look. I'll be glad to edit this and put the most interesting reviews on it.
Have a nice day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment